runDisneyThe Spring Surprise Weekend is almost here and while fans are excited for the return of three beloved events, the reveal of new merchandise is just as important! The Disney Parks Blog has shared a preview of what’s in store for this year’s event.
What is happening:
- runDisney is back and better than ever! As Walt Disney World prepares for the last race weekend of the 2021-22 season—Spring Surprise Weekend– the Disney Parks Blog showcases merchandise designed specifically for the event.
- Whether guests are racing 1 race or all 3, or just cheering on friends and family, they’ll have plenty of fun options to race through with a Spring Surprise Weekend theme.
- Some of the offerings in this merchandise collection include:
- New runDisney Spirit jersey
- Clothing of the annual pass holder
- Performance clothing with event logo
- Thematic glasses
- Guests will be able to purchase the assortment of new items at the runDisney Health & Fitness Expo beginning Thursday, March 31 at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
- In addition to the Expo, selected merchandise is usually also available for runners and their families after the race near meeting and recovery areas.
Run Disney Health & Fitness Expo:
RunDisney Springtime Surprise Weekend attendees and guests are invited to attend on the following dates and times:
- Thursday March 31, 2022: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Friday April 1, 2022: 12 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday April 2, 2022: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
RunDisney Springtime Surprise Weekend:
This highly anticipated event sees the return of three guest favorite races:
- Everest 5K Expedition (March 31, 2022) – The race will once again feature a nighttime 5K combined with a scavenger hunt, but this time the hunt will take place during the 5K.
- Race for Taste 10K (April 2, 2022) – The event will mirror the 10k of the past, but now the race will celebrate the new Walt Disney World Resort attraction, Rémy’s Ratatouille adventure at EPCO.
- The 10-Miler Tower of Terror (April 3, 2022) – The race will still be 10 miles, but will be held in the morning rather than the evening.