Image Credit: Spotify
Downloading songs from Spotify is easy and free, once you know how.
Can I download songs from Spotify? The answer is Yes – with a little help from a distributor like RouteNote.
You don’t need a recording contract to put your songs on Spotify. As a freelance artist, you can use a digital music distributor who will upload your tracks to the streaming service for you.
Enter RouteNote. We help artists get their songs to Spotify and all the other great streaming services and stores around the world – for free.
We believe in giving power back to independent artists, so that everyone has the chance to make their music heard. No big record company taking an unfair cut, no complicated contracts.
Earn money every time someone streams your songs and keep 85% of the income; or you can sign up for our Premium level and keep 100% of the royalties for a small fee. You always have full control over your music.
With RouteNote distribution:
- Keep 85% of all income – 100% if a Premium Artist
- Free royalty splitting
- Keep ownership of all your songs
- Discover our sponsorship system
- YouTube content ID protection and social media monetization, saving you money when your songs are used on platform posts
- Free UPC / EAN and ISRC
- Discover promotional tools to market your music
- Choose exactly which streaming platforms and stores to download your music to – or all of them to at no extra cost
- Friendly support team
- No commitment required. You can change distributor, change store, switch between Free and Premium and vice versa, without a complicated contract to get by.
Download music from Spotify for free with RouteNote today and start making money with your songs.